AAAS members marched to promote the value of science. Join the movement.
This April, AAAS members came together with thousands of scientists and supporters in the March for Science to advocate for the importance of scientific progress and evidence-based policies. There’s never been a better time for you to get involved and make a difference.
That’s why you should join AAAS. We’ve been the home for scientists and science supporters since 1848. Today we’re the world’s largest general scientific society—a community that cares about curiosity, evidence, and discovery. For as little as $50, you can become a member of AAAS, helping to support the advancement of science and technology at this crucial moment in time.
Join AAAS now and get your “Force for Science” T-shirt to show your science pride. You’ll also receive your choice of the print or digital edition of Science magazine for an entire year.
Your membership supports AAAS initiatives across the country and all over the world, including:
- Expanding the public dialogue about the science-based challenges shaping our world today
- Leading the charge to ensure the proper use of scientific evidence in decision-making and policymaking
- Bringing scientists, policymakers, and the general public together through one-of-a-kind events and workshops
- Inspiring the next generation by placing retired scientists in K–12 classrooms across the nation
- Collaborating with dozens of scientific societies to urge Congress to reject policies that disregard science
Are you a student? Use your .edu address to get an additional 50% off your digital membership.
Why Join AAAS?
Promote the value of science
Support us as we promote the responsible use of science in public policy and foster education in science and technology for everyone.
Secure future funding
Help us communicate the importance of government investment in science.
Help us strengthen and diversify the science and technology workforce.
Inspire the next generation
Help us place retired scientists in K–12 classrooms across the nation.
Collaborate and motivate
Support us as we team up with dozens of scientific societies to urge Congress to reject policies that disregard scientific evidence.
Help us educate policymakers at every level on critical issues such as climate change, vaccines, and more.
Give the gift of AAAS membership to a colleague, friend, or student in your life.