Great minds don't have to be alike.
AAAS understands that asking questions and uniting different perspectives to find answers are fundamental to the advancement of science and our world. We also understand the importance of diverse backgrounds, educations, and ideas in science.
Together we can be a united voice for inclusion in science, technology, and engineering as we strive for progress. Let’s show the world that when great, different minds come together, society moves forward. Join our community and be a part of the movement.
For as little as $50 you can become a AAAS member and help support the advancement of science and technology while keeping the industry welcoming to all scientists and supporters. We’re the world’s largest general science membership society, and we’ve been a home for those who care about curiosity, discovery, and evidence since 1848.
Join by August 31 and get your “Diversity—it’s in our DNA” T-shirt! You’ll also get your choice of the print or digital edition of Science magazine for an entire year.
Your membership supports AAAS initiatives across the country and all over the world, including:
- Expanding the public dialogue about the science-based challenges shaping our world today
- Leading the charge to ensure the proper use of scientific evidence in decision-making and policymaking
- Bringing scientists, policymakers, and the general public together through one-of-a-kind events and workshops
- Inspiring the next generation by placing retired scientists in K–12 classrooms across the nation
- Collaborating with dozens of scientific societies to urge Congress to reject policies that disregard science
Are you a student? Use your .edu address to get an additional 50% off your digital membership.
Give the gift of AAAS membership to a colleague, friend, or student in your life.