AAAS members play an integral part in supporting scientific advancement worldwide. Join our community and keep the momentum going.
Whether you’re a scientist, engineer, teacher, or passionate about science, together we can be a united voice for scientific progress. Powerful work is conducted every day for the benefit of all, but it can’t happen without effective policy and community support. Science needs superheroes—and we’re calling on you.
For as little as $50, you can become an AAAS member and help support the advancement of science and technology. We’ve been the home for scientists and science supporters since 1848. Today we’re the world’s largest general scientific society—a community that cares about curiosity, evidence, and discovery.
Join AAAS by May 31 and get your “Science Superhero” T-shirt! You’ll also receive your choice of the print or digital edition of Science magazine for an entire year.
Your membership supports AAAS initiatives across the country and all over the world, including:
- Expanding the public dialogue about the science-based challenges shaping our world today
- Leading the charge to ensure the proper use of scientific evidence in decision-making and policymaking
- Bringing scientists, policymakers, and the general public together through one-of-a-kind events and workshops
- Inspiring the next generation by placing retired scientists in K–12 classrooms across the nation
- Collaborating with dozens of scientific societies to urge Congress to reject policies that disregard science
Are you a student? Use your .edu address to get an additional 50% off your digital membership.
Give the gift of AAAS membership to a colleague, friend, or student in your life.